Daimler offers Event Management Internship for international interested students starting September 2016 in Stuttgart, Germany. Applicants must have high team spirit and communication skills as well as strong expressive ability in speech and writing, a high degree of coordination and organizational skills, independent work, teamwork. This is an unpaid internship program. Applicants mentor may be able to organize accommodation at a Daimler-owned residence, subject to availability.
Internship Description: The internship deals with various fields of event management and reporting for the areas of the Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy, Road Sense, driving events and other driving event formats. Its tasks are as follows: – support for the preparation, implementation, support and follow-up of events nationwide and internationally – participation in subprojects and work packages, for example, development and adaptation of communication materials, as well as control and monitoring and implementation. – documentation of event-related processes and procedures – involvement in event concepts for new types of events in the relevant field of activity – collection of customer and subscriber survey measures measure, monitor and document / quality of events and customer satisfaction – Assisting in the implementation of marketing topics, together with communications and IT agencies – monitoring and care of guest management and customer inquiries – use planning of instructors and staff for events coordination. – support for fleet management with associated management, transport organization, disposition – regulate and monitor, as well as coordinate and supervise project cost assignments.
Worth of Award
- This is not a paid internship.
- Applicants mentor may be able to organize accommodation at a Daimler-owned residence, subject to availability. This type of accommodation is cost-effective, but not free: applicants have to pay a portion of the costs them self.
Eligible Field of Internship: The internship deals with various fields of event management and reporting for the areas of the Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy, Road Sense, driving events and other driving event formats.
- Course: economics, business with shares to controlling / accounting or tourism with a focus on event management or a comparable degree
- Languages: German and English, spoken and written
- IT skills: handling of MS Office
- Personal skills: High team spirit and communication skills as well as strong expressive ability in speech and writing, high degree of coordination and organizational skills, independent work, teamwork
- other skills: B license required, experience in controlling, experience with external service providers, agencies, authorities and other contacts, experience in event management, practical experience in dealing with moderation and presentation techniques.
- Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship program. Applicants from the European Economic Area need a valid identity card or passport. Applicants who are not citizens of the European Economic Area need a residency permit for Germany and, if applicable, a work permits.
Duration: Internships generally last two to six months. The work is full time.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Contact Employer