Facebook offers Wireless Communication PhD Internship Programme for applicants who are current PhD students in Electrical Engineering or related discipline. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Wireless Communication Ph.D. Internship Programme.
Internship can be taken in USA (Menlo Park, CA)
Worth of Award
This is an unpaid internship programme.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
- Current Ph.D. student in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Prior research work and strong understanding of multiple-input-multiple-output (MIMO) systems, particularly multiuser massive MIMO systems
- Strong background in digital signal processing (DSP), estimation theory, optimization, and random matrix mathematics
- Understanding of orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM), and multiuser MIMO-OFDM systems
- Familiarity with phased-array antenna theory, RF concepts, and link-budget analysis
- Must be proficient in the use of MATLAB for simulations
- Peer-reviewed publications in the relevant field is a plus
- Familiarity with wireless standards including LTE and 802.11 preferred
- Familiarity with mutual coupling effects in antenna arrays
- Prior work on TDD calibration methods preferred
- Hardware experience with software-defined radios (SDR) a plus
International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Contact Employer