Imperial College Business School calls for applications for Future Leaders Scholarships for September 2017 intake open to domestic and international applicants for pursuing full-time MBA program.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
Scholarships are available full-time MBA program in the field of business administration.
Worth of Award: Scholarships of up to £23,500 are available.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion for becoming a visionary business leader.
- To be considered for this scholarship, the student must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in the application.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Applicant’s performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Applicant’s professional references
- Under six years’ postgraduate work experience preferred
How to Apply
Candidates who apply before 5 May 2017 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA program commencing in September 2017 will automatically be considered. All candidates should address the requirements of the scholarship in their personal statement.
Deadline: The application deadline is 5 May 2017.