The University of Geneva offers a new MBA scholarship program for 2017-2018 intake for citizens of developing countries to undertake Swiss institution’s International Organizations MBA (IOMBA) programme.
This scholarship program has the objective to encourage and facilitate the participation of candidates coming from abroad to Geneva, candidates coming from low and middle-income countries as well as candidates working in a Nonprofit Organization.
The University of Geneva is a public research university located in Geneva, Switzerland.
A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, no older than 2 years, is required of all applicants whose native language is not English, or who did not receive an undergraduate or graduate degree from an institution in which the language of instruction was English
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s full-time International Organizations MBA (IOMBA) programme.
Worth of Award
The IO-MBA scholarship program offers 4 types of scholarships:
- Geneva University Accommodation Scholarship (Provision of a single room in a student apartment (12 months x 600 chf): 7’200CHF
- IO-MBA Scholarship (Reduction on program fees): 5’000CHF
- Priority Countries Scholarship (Reduction on program fees for participants coming from AND living in a country with a low-to-medium HDI): 7’900CHF
- Scholarship for Partner IOs & NGOs (Reduction on program fees for participants working in an IO or an NGO partner of the IO-MBA program): 5’925CHF
Candidates coming from low and middle-income countries as well as candidates working in a Nonprofit Organization are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
No other application process is necessary to be considered for these awards. Candidates are requested to register and apply online through the IO-MBA application form. A completed application includes information concerning you are educational and professional background and international experience. To complete and submit an online application, the following documents have to be uploaded:
- Motivational cover letter
- Complete academic and professional resume (CV)
- Copy of university diploma & grade transcript
- Copy of passport or ID card
- Passport style photo in electronic format (.jpg)
- Official GMAT or GRE results
- Professional reference letter
- Academic reference letter (1)
- Copy of official TOEFL results (2)
- Copy of AVS Card or Swiss health insurance card (3)
Deadline: The application deadline for 2017-2018 intake is 15 November 2016.