University of California Berkeley scholarships open for applications for US and international students for 2017 intake. These scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MBA program at the Haas School of Business.
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the oldest of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system, and is often cited as the top public university in the United States and around the world.
The UC Berkeley Graduate Division requires that all applicants who received their degrees from countries in which the official language is not English submit official evidence of English Language Proficiency.
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MBA program in subjects offered at Haas School of Business.
Worth of Award
- The Consortium Fellowship for Graduate Study in Management:Candidates who apply, and are accepted through The Consortium, are considered for full tuition and fee fellowships.
- Dean’s Fellowships: Dean’s Fellowships of $110,000 are awarded based on career potential as a “path-bending leader.”
Institute for Business & Social Impact Coordinated Fellowships
- Jacobs Foundation Fellowship: The Jacobs Foundation Fellowships of $180,000 are awarded to individuals pursuing a career in social impact, with special focus on the challenges of successful economic development for bottom-of-the-pyramid producers in emerging market economies.
- Spivack Social Impact Fellowship: The Spivack Social Impact Fellowship of $60,000 will be used to support MBA students at the Haas School of Business demonstrating experience and pursuing a career in social impact.
- Center for Responsible Business – CRB Fellowship: The Center for Responsible Business Fellowship of $20,000 is awarded to students who best demonstrate their commitment to responsible and sustainable business and their desire to engage with and support the Center for Responsible Business at Berkeley-Haas.
- Brian Maxwell Fellowship (Entrepreneurship): The Maxwell Fellowship of $80,000 is awarded to individuals who have demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to create and implement innovative projects, products, and ideas.
- Diversity Scholarships: Diversity Scholarships of $50,000 are awarded based on proven ability to promote diversity.
- Haas Achievement Scholarship: Haas Achievement Awards of $50,000 are awarded to individuals who have achieved tremendous success in spite of significant economic, educational, health-related, or other obstacles.
- Marketing Scholarships: The Marketing Scholarship of $50,000 is awarded to MBA students pursuing careers in Marketing. Please upload a resume to your application after hitting the submit button.
- Berkeley MBA Grants: The Berkeley MBA Grant for $20,000 to $60,000 is awarded to students based primarily on significant financial need.
- CJ White Fellowships (Finance): The CJ White Fellowship of up to $50,000 is awarded to MBA students pursuing careers in finance. Please upload a resume to your application after hitting the submit button.
- Dr. Tahir Fellowships: This scholarship for $40,000 is awarded to international students with a preference for those who completed their undergraduate education in Asia.
- Mike and Carol Meyer Fellowships (Entrepreneurship and Engineering/Science interests):Provided by the generosity of Mike Meyer and Carol Meyer. This $20,000 scholarship is for students with an undergraduate degree in the fields of engineering or science as well as students who intend to pursue an entrepreneurial career.
The scholarships are awarded to exceptional admits based on various criteria including outstanding merit, industry or function uniqueness brought to the incoming class, and/or employment in the non-profit or public service sectors.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online. To be considered for admission to the Berkeley-Haas MBA, an applicant must successfully complete the following:
- University Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE Score Report
- English Language Proficiency Requirement
- Online Application
- Two Professional Letters of Recommendation
Deadline: The application deadline is September 29, 2016, January 5, 2017 and April 6, 2017.