Curtin University invites applications for MBA Advanced Scholarship to study the two-year Master of Business Administration (Advanced) as full-time students at the Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB). International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Curtin is a leading Australian university with campuses in Australia & South-East Asia offering undergraduate, postgraduate & research opportunities.
Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent.
Scholarship is available for pursuing master degree programme in Business Administration.
Worth of Award
The MBA (Advanced) Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Advanced) for up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time study load of 75 credits each trimester):
- A total value of $20,000 towards student fees over the duration of the MBA (Advanced)
- $1,250 will be paid towards each unit undertaken
- The contribution toward student fees will be paid directly to the student fee account at the census date relevant to each enrolled study period and cannot be used for any other purpose.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Be a commencing student in 2017
- Will be enrolled as a full-time (at least 75 credits) student each trimester
- Applying to study the MBA (Advanced) at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Be an International student
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Recipients must meet all of the following:
- Remain enrolled in the MBA (Advanced) at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Maintain enrollment each trimester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
- Successfully complete the MBA course
How to Apply
All qualifying applications for the Master of Business Administration (Advanced) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA Advanced Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA (Advanced) application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA (Advanced) application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MBA (Advanced) Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 25th-August-2017.