University of Manchester Scholarships opens for applications for full-time MBA programme for August 2017 intake.
Alliance Manchester Business School was established in 1965 as one of the UK’s first two business schools. Today, they are the UK’s largest campus-based business and management school, and ‘Original Thinking Applied’ is at the heart of everything they do.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme in the field of business administration.
Worth of Award
- Manchester Merit Scholarships: 15-60% of fees
- Women in Business Scholarships: 15-60% of fees
- Industry Sector Scholarships: 15-60% of fees
- Inspirational Leaders Scholarships: 15%-60% of fees
- Manchester Merit Scholarships: The most outstanding MBA applicants identified during the admissions process. A minimum GMAT of 600 or equivalent GRE.
- Women in Business Scholarships: Female candidates with excellent academic, professional and personal achievements and strong leadership ability.
- Industry Sector Scholarships:
- Professional Services Scholarship: Candidates able to demonstrate good academic credentials and outstanding achievements and career progression, working for an internationally recognised professional services company (global leader), in one of the following roles: management consultant, accountant/auditor, architect, legal professional. This award is not open to IT consultants.
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship: Candidates with professional careers in entrepreneurship, demonstrating outstanding achievement in entrepreneurial careers with exceptional entrepreneurial flair creating and running a successful or growing business venture(s).
- Marketing Professionals Scholarship: Candidates able to demonstrate good academic credentials and outstanding professional experience and achievements in marketing management roles for international brands or organisations.
- Energy Sector Scholarship: Candidates able to demonstrate good academic credentials and outstanding professional experience and achievements, currently working in a senior role for a multi-national energy/oil & gas company.
- Military Leaders Scholarship: Open to UK/European (EEA) permanent residents with previous or current experience as officers in the armed forces. Candidates must have strong communication and networking skills, leadership characteristics and a commitment to promoting social and corporate responsibility in British/European society.
Inspirational Leaders Scholarships: Inspirational leaders who meet the criteria below.
- An inspirational leader with exceptional leadership qualities.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience since completion of a bachelor degree.
- Minimum of 3 years in strategic leadership positions.
- You should currently be in a senior management position for a multinational company. This should be a strategic leadership role, with high-level responsibility, and most likely reporting into board level.
- Exceptional career progression and outstanding professional and personal achievements.
- Strong performance on Manchester MAT.
How to Apply
- To be considered for an Alliance Manchester Business School scholarship students will need to submit a complete application for the Full-time MBA.
- Some of the scholarships require an additional scholarship application to be submitted, please review the information about each scholarship for specific details.
Full-time MBA Application Checklist
- Application for
- Admission essays and presentation
- CV / resume
- Two professional references
- GMAT/GRE score report
- English Language score report (if applicable)
- Degree transcript and certificate
- Photo / name page from your passport
- Passport sized head and shoulders photo
Deadline: The application deadline is January 9, 2017.