INSEAD is offering Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship for 2017 intake. The scholarship is for pursuing masters degree at INSEAD Business School at INSEAD Campuses. Scholarship is awarded for MBA Course at INSEAD Campus.
The INSEAD scholarship portfolio helps the school to cultivate a diverse classroom setting with a good mix of nationalities, academic and professional backgrounds, and gender. They are committed to enable outstanding men and women professionals advance in their careers with a world-class MBA at INSEAD. For those who are set back by financial difficulties, this scholarship will help them realise their dream of achieving an MBA at one of the top business schools in the world.
Worth of Award
INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund is worth 50 000 EUR
- Candidates must be a national of an African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives, and received part of their prior education in Africa.
- Only candidates who are admitted to the MBA programme or are in the interview process may apply.
- One INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be awarded in each Class to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements, with a commitment to contribute to the breadth of diversity on the programme.
- They should possess outstanding academic achievements, leadership experience and growth potential.
- To be eligible for the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship, candidates must also be a national of an African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives, and received part of their prior education in Africa.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in the region and the scholarship will be awarded to those who require financial assistance. Only candidates who are admitted to the MBA programme or are in the interview process may apply.
How to Apply
- To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Diversity Scholarship application.
- Please submit the essays under the Diversity scholarship.
July 2018 Class:
Applications Open: 24 October 2016
Deadline: 7 November 2016
Applications Open: 16 January 2017
Deadline: 31 January 2017
Applications Open: 27 February 2017
Deadline: 13 March 2017
December 18 Class:
Applications Open: 24 April 2017
Deadline: 8 May 2017
Applications Open: 5 June 2017
Deadline: 19 June 2017
Applications Open: 17 July 2017
Deadline: 31 July 2017