The University of Bristol invites applications for up to three fee-waiver scholarships available to pursue PhD and MSc by Research programme at the School of Experimental Psychology.
The School of Experimental Psychology offers cutting-edge Diploma, Masters and PhD programmes covering clinical and applied neuropsychology, with an international reputation for excellence in each.
Applicants whose first language is not English are required to meet the language requirements as outlined in the language Profile relevant for their intended programme of study.
Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD and MSc by Research programme within the School of Experimental Psychology.
Worth of Award
UK and EU students – no tuition fees are payable (full fee waiver). International students – tuition fees reduced to £5,500 per annum.
Scholarships are available for PhD and MSc by Research applicants at the School of Experimental Psychology.
How to Apply
Students can use the online admissions system to
- Submit all application details securely online and view your completed application form;
- Upload supporting documents;
- Request references electronically;
- Track the progress of application;
- Receive a decision on your application online;
- Update contact details
- Receive useful information about the University and your application.
Deadline: The closing date for application is May 2, 2017.