The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) offers 8 UTS:INSEARCH to UTS Pathways Scholarships for International students for pursuing undergraduate programme in 2017/18.
This Scholarship was established by UTS to support the UTS:INSEARCH Pathway Program and to attract top achieving international students of the UTS:INSEARCH Diploma to UTS undergraduate degrees.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a thriving university located in the center of Sydney, one of the world’s most desirable and multicultural cities.
If applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English; they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing a recognised English language test and have achieved the required minimum scores.
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
Value and Benefit
Number of Recipients:
Up to eight (8) new Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each calendar year at the time of admission to the UTS degree course. A maximum of four (4) Recipients will be awarded in each of the Autumn and Spring session intakes.
- UTS will pay for 50% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship as defined in clause 4.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
Payment of benefit/s:
- The tuition fee contributions will be made directly to the Recipient’s UTS fees account each session for the duration of the Scholarship as defined in clause 4.
- The tuition fee contributions are subject to the Recipient satisfying ongoing eligibility criteria as defined in clause 8.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed or be completing a UTS:INSEARCH Diploma, and have an overall grade of credit average or above in their Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s UTS:INSEARCH Diploma; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- All candidates must apply using the online application form. Please follow the instructions outlined on the form.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is February 06, 2017.