Monash University offers Merit Scholarships for Malaysian and international students. Scholarships are available for all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Monash University Malaysia, the Malaysian campus of Monash University opened in 1998 and is located within the Bandar Sunway township in Malaysia. It was the first foreign university in Malaysia.
For entry to Monash University, students must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Scholarships are available for all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Worth of Award
RM5,000/semester, subject to maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an outstanding Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent, as deemed by Monash University Malaysia.
- Applicants who have already commenced tertiary studies, or applicants transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible to apply.
Nationality: Malaysian and international students can apply for merit scholarships.
How to Apply
To accept the scholarship, students must follow the steps below before the lapse date that is specified in your letter of offer.
- Accept the offer to study at Monash University Malaysia, making sure you have completed all the relevant forms.
- Complete the Scholarship Acknowledgement Form
- Submit the forms via post
Deadline: The application deadline is international applicants is December 2, 2016, and for Malaysian students is February 17, 2017.