Queensland University of Technology (QUT) seeks applications from prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students to apply for Creative Industries Scholarships. Students applying for these scholarships must have completed a qualifying course of any country outside Australia with the required academic results.
The Queensland University of Technology abbreviated as QUT, is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Students must meet minimum English language entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 (no sub scores below 6) or equivalent for direct admission to the degree program.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programme within the area of Creative Industries.
Worth of Award
Students will receive:
- A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
Students will be considered for this scholarship if they:
- Have completed a qualifying course of any country outside Australia with the required academic results
- Apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by Creative Industries Faculty: Bachelor of Creative Industries, Bachelor of Design (Honours), Bachelor of Journalism, Bachelor of Media and Communication, Master of Advertising (Creative Advertising), Graduate Certificate in Creative Industries and Master of Advertising (Creative Advertising) package.
- Start coursework degree program no later than Semester 2, 2017.
Nationality: International students can apply for Creative Industries Scholarships.
How to Apply
Students don’t need to apply separately for the scholarship. If they apply for and are accepted into one of the eligible courses, and meet the criteria for the scholarship, University will offer a scholarship as well as a place in the course.
Deadline: Early closing date for admission is January 16, 2017.