The University of Bristol seeks applications for Fully-funded and Partially-funded PhD Scholarships for UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its predecessor institution, University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.
Scholarships are available to students who meet the requirements for entry to their chosen programme and who have been made an unconditional offer.
Scholarships are available for PhD programme at University of Bristol. Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Worth of Award
- Awards are made as either a full scholarship (fees plus a maintenance grant) or a partial scholarship (fees plus part of the maintenance grant) but the minimum amount awarded is normally no less than 50 percent of the overall cost (fees plus maintenance grant).
- Where a maintenance grant is provided, the value of this normally matches the amount recommended by Research Councils UK (RCUK) but may vary depending on the funds available.
- Scholarships are available to students who meet the requirements for entry to their chosen programme and who have been made an unconditional offer.
- For international and EU students, this includes the provision of documentation which demonstrates that you have met our English Language Policy entry requirement.
- Details of the entry requirements for each programme can be found in our prospectus, along with contact details for enquiries and admissions statements.
- UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- In order to apply for a scholarship, you must complete an application form for the programme you wish to apply to.
- In the funding section of the form, please tick the box that indicates you wish to be considered for an award.
Deadline: The application deadline is February 3, 2017.