Centrale Nantes Elite Scholarship + Masters of engineering programmes in France opens for applications for EU and Non-EU students.
Centrale Nantes is a Top- French Grande Ecole that delivers an academic programme and an applied research of the highest quality with the support of numerous strong institutional and industrial partners.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme in following fields:
- Computational Mechanics (Erasmus Mundus Label of excellence)
- Energetics and Propulsion
- Hydrodynamics and Ocean Engineering (Erasmus Mundus Label of excellence)
- Materials Processes and Technology of Composites
- Design of Systems and Products
- Civil Engineering
- Ship operation and naval engineering
- Advanced Robotics (Erasmus Mundus Label of excellence)
- Automatic Control, Signal and Image
- Real Time, Steering and supervision
- Atmosphere, Water and Urban environment
Worth of Award
Scholarship amount varies.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of engineering.
- An applicant whose native language is not English is required to pass a recognized international English test such as TOEFL (score 220 CBT, 550 PBT, 80 IBT), Cambridge Advanced English Test (score B or higher), IELTS (score 6.5 or higher), TOEIC (800) or other English equivalent test.
- An applicant who has undertaken his studies in English is eligible, passing a recognized test provides a higher chance of acceptance (official confirmation letter is needed). The English test result must be sent before the application deadline.
- There is no French level requirement as the courses are taught in English.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2017.