The University of Bradford offers Global Development Scholarships in the UK to pursue masters degree programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. University aims to lead the world in research and education.
Applicants must already meet the minimum academic entry requirements for their chosen course to be able to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships are available for master’s degree programme at the University of Bradford in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green will be covered plus £4,200 per annum living costs to be paid in three instalments – October, January and April. Each scholarship is worth approximately £25,000.
- There will be five Bestway Foundation Scholarships for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) students from Pakistan, there will be a further two scholarships available for students from the other countries listed above.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students from the list of eligible countries are invited to apply for these scholarships. However in extreme circumstances applications from students from other countries will be considered by the panel.
- Students from Pakistan will be considered under the Bestway Foundation Scholarship Scheme. Following a review of the scholarship scheme, from 6 May 2016 Pakistani students not studying a Master’s course in a STEM subject (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) can now apply under the main Global Development Scholarship.
- To be considered for a place on our Master’s courses you will need to have achieved the minimum level of degree qualification specified for your country (below).
- You will also need to meet our English Language requirements.
- Applicants from these countries can apply for Global Development Scholarship: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Pakistan (students from Pakistan will be considered for one of five Bestway Foundation Scholarships) , Russia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tanzania, United Republic of, Timor-Leste, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.
Deadline: The closing date for applications is May 15, 2017.