Oxford Brookes University seeks entries for its ADAM Architecture Scholarship which is awarded on a competitive basis to UK, EU and international students.
Oxford Brookes is one of the UK’s leading modern universities and enjoys an international reputation for teaching excellence and innovation as well as strong links with business and industry.
Scholarship is available for pursuing master ((MA) programme in International Architectural Regeneration and Development.
Worth of Award
The ADAM Architecture Scholarship provides support with fees to one master’s student on the programme each year.
The course attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Applicants are welcome from any relevant academic discipline, as well as those in work and seeking continuing professional development. Admission is normally open to those who:
- Hold a good honours degree (minimum 2.2), or equivalent overseas qualification, in a related discipline
- Hold a recognised postgraduate diploma or professional qualification in a relevant subject
- Are mature candidates, not satisfying either of the above conditions, who can demonstrate considerable practical experience in a related field.
- UK, EU and international students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Students apply for this course through UCAS Postgraduate.
- Through UCAS Postgraduate, they should use the UKPASS portal to make their application, which will then be forwarded directly to Admissions Office.
- They should send supporting documentation to us directly using the email addresses on the UKPASS application form.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 2, 2017.