The University of Boras invites applications for scholarships for international students required to pay tuition fees. These scholarships are intended to partly or fully cover the tuition fee, they are not designed to cover living costs.
The University of Borås is a Swedish university college in the city of Borås. It was founded in 1977 and has around 13 000 students. Scholarship can be taken in the Sweden.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships offered by the University of Borås are intended to partly or fully cover the tuition fee, they are not designed to cover living costs.
- The payment is not made in monetary terms; instead, the tuition fee will be reduced by the amount of the tuition fee waiver.
- In order to apply for scholarships students must fill out the online application form.
- Make sure all supporting documents are submitted before you send your application for the scholarship.
- Your application for a scholarship will not be processed unless you have also applied for a programme.
- The details and merits stated below will be considered in the selection of scholarship recipients.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Student must fill out the online application form. The following documents must be submitted to www.universityadmission.se before sending the application.
- A verified copy of your passport
- Diploma(s) from previous university studies and/or certificate of ongoing studies.
- Transcript of records (including grades)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A copy of my thesis front page and abstract
- Documentation of any experience stated below.
Note that the form is extensive and will be time-consuming. Take precautions; write your answers in e.g. word or notepad whilst working on your application.
Deadline: The admission application deadline is January 16, 2017. The deadline for scholarship applications is February 1, 2017.