The University of Glasgow offers MBA awards for 2017 entry for students who demonstrate academic excellence. These awards are available to students entering the Adam Smith Business School on MBA programme and awarded as a tuition fee discount.
University of Glasgow is offering 10 MBA Scholarships worth £10,000 for International students to study in the UK.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme in the field of business administration.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships worth £10,000 will be awarded.
- Up to 10 scholarships will be awarded.
To be eligible, applicants must
- obtain a degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 Hons or better
- hold an offer of a place for the MBA programme
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Applicants who are being considered will be notified within the timeframes below. There is no separate application form required.
- Applicants holding a programme offer by March 1 will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 March.
- Applicants holding a programme offer by June 1 will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 June.