The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) invites applications for undergraduate scholarship for international students awarded within one of the following bachelor programs commencing February 2017: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
The International College of Management (ICMS) developed a scholarship program over 11 years ago to reward the most promising scholars based on their effort, dedication, attitude and aptitude, demonstrated business acumen and motivation.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism.
Applicants need to meet the regular ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency and academic ability.
Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor programme to study Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$ 25,000* within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs commencing 31 May 2017.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
The applicant is required to post and email their Scholarship Application. Applications must include: English language proficiency, Academic proficiency, Essay and Scholarship application form.
- Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
- Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
- Step 3: Download the scholarship application form
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Submit the application form by 5pm, Friday 14 April 2017.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 14, 2017.