The University seeks to be a leading, independent, not-for-profit higher education institution. The reason for existence and our mission is: Developing tomorrow’s global leaders. University aims to provide a high-quality teaching environment to develop internationally aware, innovative and employable graduates.
Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme in the field of International Fashion Marketing.
Worth of Award
- Students on the MA International Fashion Marketing are eligible for a scholarship worth £4,000.
- Scholarships and bursaries are limited to one award per student, with the highest value scholarship applying in such cases where one student is eligible to receive more than one award.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This scholarship is awarded through competition.
- To apply, you must hold at least an upper second class (2:1) UK honours undergraduate degree (or its international equivalent from a recognised institution).
- Students must be holding an offer from Regent’s University London at the time the competition closes.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Please submit a 1,000-word essay on the following topic:
- Both the fashion and publishing industries are undergoing periods of creative disruption. Discuss the similarities and differences in how these two industries are responding to the opportunities and challenges presented by technological innovation.
- The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2017. We will not accept late entries.
- Please email your essay to: scholarships-at-regents.ac.uk
- If shortlisted, you will be invited to interview (face-to-face or Skype) with senior members of staff at Regents and Bloomsbury. You will be asked to present the pertinent points from your essay and answer other interview questions.
Deadline: The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2017. University will not accept late entries.