Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate programme in any of subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The University is offering partial tuition fee waivers in the sum of €2,000 to €2,750 to first-year fees only.
- Number of Scholarships: 10 scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- In order to apply for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship; you must already be in receipt of an offer of a place on an Undergraduate Programme from National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Applicants must be categorised as non-EU for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold an offer from NUI Galway;
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit and the strength of the personal statement;
- These scholarships are not eligible to be combined with any other tuition scholarship.
- Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Once you have received an offer you can then apply for the above scholarship; by e-mailing InternationalAdmissions-at-nuigalway. i.e. after 1st March 2017.
Deadline: Scholarship is open for the 2017-2018 academic year.