Scholarships are to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at the University of Western Australia to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- These scholarships cover International Tuition Fees for up to four (4) years, as well as Overseas Student Health Cover for the award holder and their dependents.
- Successful applicants may also be awarded an International Postgraduate Living Allowance Scholarship, valued at AUD29,000 per annum.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships
- Applications for international postgraduate research scholarships at UWA are rated according to the following criteria: (a) Academic achievement; (b) English language achievement; and (c) Research experience.
- Allocation of scholarships is the outcome of a competitive ranking and selection process in which applications are scored and ranked by Schools, Faculties and the University Scholarships Committee, according to these common criteria and on the basis of evidence provided.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Applications for a new RTP stipend, allowance or fees offset need to be made directly to a participating university eligible universities web page).
- Universities are responsible for managing the RTP application, selection and offer process.
Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.