The 2013/2014 NNPC/Chevron University Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerians is now open for application. The scholarship is open to qualified full-time undergraduate Nigerian students registered in Nigerian universities who are in their second year of study (200 level). It is sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Eligible courses are:
2. Agricultural Science/ Agricultural Engineering
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical/Civil/Mechanical/Petroleum/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6. Computer Science/Information Tech./Computer & System Engineering
7. Environmental Studies/Surveying
9. Law/Law & Criminology/ Law & International Relations
10. Mass Communication/Journalism
11. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
12. Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy (Vet. Medicine not inclusive)
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply for this scholarship you must follow the steps below:
- Go to the website and click on apply.
- Register to create an account.
- After registering it automatically takes you to the page to upload your information.
- If you have registered and you return to complete your application, click on apply then enter your email and password you used to register.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, bank information, other information and upload all required document.
- After you have completed step 5 click the apply button at the bottom of the page to submit your form.
- That they will accept applications through their website address only. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to complete the E-application form online at this web address only and upload all the required documents as requested at the website
- In line with the e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected computer examination centres nationwide
- Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and sms
- All applicants are here advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms at the web site.
Deadline: All applications must be received online on or before March 29, 2013.
For more information, and to apply, click here.