ISSCE International Scholarships open for applications to support international students who study in School of Civil Engineering. The fields of Master include: Building and Civil Engineering Program, Hydraulic Engineering Program, Naval and Ocean Engineering Program.
The University’s vision is to participate, through its role in the field of higher education and scientific research, in the creation of a unified, developed and advanced Non-Chinese Nation.
Tianjin University school of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University. The school of International Educational takes enrollment, teaching administration, social administration and services functions of international students at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international students.
Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme in Building and Civil Engineering Program, Hydraulic Engineering Program, Naval and Ocean Engineering Program.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship (RMB2400 per month) provides: Living allowance for 2 years.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
The scholarship will be available to those applicants who:
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health at the time of application;
- Applicants must have graduated with a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 45;
- For the program with Chinese as the language of instruction, HSK certificate level 4 of no less than 180 scores will be required;
- For the program with English as the language of instruction, English proficiency certificate will be required(TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 or pass through an interview by TJU).
- Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Complete the Application Form for Foreigners of Studying at TJU and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship(Civil Engineering).
- Mail the application forms and all other application materials(one original and one copy)to the International Admissions Office, Tianjin University by the 15th May 2017.
- Tianjin University reviews the application with the final list of successful candidates to be released by 15th July 2017.
- Letter of Admission and JW202 will be sent to the applicants.
- Register at Tianjin University in early September 2017.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 15th May 2017.