Fulbright Graduate Scholarship sponsored by Faculty of Education and Arts (FEDUA) for 2018-2020 academic year opens for applications for international students to pursue the master of Creative Industries program.
The University of Newcastle in Australia is pleased to offer Master of Creative Industries (MCI) International Scholarship for Excellence for the year 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, an Australian public university established in 1965, has its primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
Scholarship is awarded to pursue master of Creative Industries program within the Faculty of Education and Arts.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship provides a fee waiver to cover the set International full-fee paying tuition rate for full-time study (currently $30,105 per annum).
- The scholarship covers tuition fees only. Airfare, accommodation, living expenses, SSAF and Overseas Student Health Cover are not included.
- There is one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in the Master of Creative Industries program, University of Newcastle.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying International student.
- Be enrolled full-time (40 units per semester).
- Have a GPA of 6 or higher in a previous undergraduate degree; or a degree with equivalent work experience demonstrated through a work portfolio and other certified documentation.
- Have an IELTS of 6.5 with no subtest lower than 6.0 (or equivalent).
- Not be the recipient of another scholarship of equal or more substantial benefit for the same program.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
If documentation is not provided with your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- An academic transcript showing required GPA or combination of transcript and documents demonstrating equivalent work experience (e.g. portfolio and resume).
- An IELTS certificate of 6.5 with no subtest lower than 6.0 (or equivalent).
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 20, 2017.