These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate degree in the subject offer by the university.
Worth of Award
- Students will receive a scholarship amounting to 20 000€ per year for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- The Seydoux scholarship is intended for students who are able to demonstrate a real interest in relations between Mediterranean countries. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria as well as the criteria as listed below:
- Candidates must be a resident and/or citizen of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme.
- Applicants of Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via email.
- Candidates must, first of all, apply to study at Sciences Po and indicate their selected programme of study. Applications must be made on Sciences Po’s Admissions website including all supporting documents requested for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application. The deadline is the same as the deadline for Emile Boutmy scholarship applications.
- During the two weeks following the student’s application, all candidates must also apply for the Seydoux scholarship by sending an application to Caterina Sabbatini Clec’h.
This application must include the following documents: Cover letter outlining motivations for an interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Cover letter outlining motivations for an interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Any other evidence attesting to the candidate’s motivation (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.)
Deadline: The application deadline is May 2, 2017.