The scholarship is available to pursue Bachelor degree programmein subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The Leder School of Business at the King’s University, in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, is offering 22 $5,000 Learning Scholarships to new international students.
- Two scholarships will be awarded to students from each of the selected schools, and must be nominated by officials at their high school.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- To be eligible, applicants must receive a high school admission average of 80% or higher, write a paragraph describing their current leadership and community involvement, and register for a minimum of 12 credits per term for the 2017/18 academic year at the Leder School of Business.
- The scholarship will be awarded in 2017/18, with half of it credited each term.
The scholarships will be awarded to Chinese and Korean students.
How to Apply
The scholarship application can be sent via e-mail and also by post.
- Students must complete the student portion of the application, then give the application to their school’s guidance counselor or principal to complete the nomination form
- Each school must select a maximum of 2 students to nominate to receive the Leder School of Business International Student Scholarship
- Completed applications should be collected by the school’s guidance counselor or principal and sent to us, by May 15, 2017
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 12, 2017.