University Link Campus University of Rome Studies is a University ordering Italian university. The University Studies Link Campus University has a strong international footprint. The University aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to face the challenges of the working world, starting from the method of study: in all degree courses, teaching and research are one.
Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme in Science Crime & Investigation.
Worth of Award
- Scholarship covers all or part of the share participation to be allocated for titles and passing an exam.
- 10 scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Admission requirements
- And ‘required to hold a Bachelor’s Degree and/or Masters-old system.
- The selection of candidates distinguishes between candidates and fully self-financed candidates running to the bag of studies.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
The registration procedures for the Master are:
- Application for Registration Application Form
- A photocopy of your passport
- Curriculum Vitae signed updated
- or by PEC at lcu-at-pec.unilink.it . The message should state the subject with the following phrase: “Master Application Form in CRIME SCIENCE”;
- or by registered letter, a/r addressed to ‘University “Link Campus University” – Postgraduate Office, Via del Casale di S. Pio V n. 44-00165 Rome. In that case the candidate, as a precaution, will have to send documents via email at master-at-unilink.it.
Deadline: The deadline of submission of the application has been extended to April 28, 2017.