Scholarships are available to pursue MSc degree programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Funding of up to €5,000 is available for students who have been accepted onto the MSc programmes.
- Trinity Business School provides numerous scholarships to students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- These are awarded by the Trinity Business School Scholarship committee to candidates who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments or contribution to society.
- Students from across the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- Once you have submitted your application for one of our programmes, you should then download and complete the scholarship application form. Attach your completed form to an email with the name of
- Attach your completed form to an email with the name of programme and your TCD reference number in the subject line.
- Please send your application to TBS.Scholarships-at-tcd.ie.
Deadline: The second round deadline for scholarship applications is May 31, 2017.