This fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral research in the fields of microfabrication, characterization, analysis of novel electrically active materials and 3D Printing/Micro Processing of Electrically Active Materials.
Worth of Award
- This fellowship will cover €37,750 – €38,860 per annum.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must have a Ph.D. or a Ph.D. in prospect, in a relevant science or engineering subject, and a proven track record in a research and development environment.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and passionate about developing new products.
- Previous experience in 3D modeling; optical processing, lithography or 3D printing is essential.
- In addition, the successful candidate should also have expertise in as many of the following areas as possible: 2-photon lithography; piezoelectric material formulation and characterization; electrochemistry; biomaterials fabrication and functionalization.
- Irish citizens are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via email.
- Applications to include a covering letter
- The contact details of three referees should be sent, via e-mail (in word or PDF only) to Tara Cosgrave (curam-at-nuigalway.ie).
- Please put reference number NUIG053-17in subject line of e-mail application.
Deadline: The application deadline is May 1, 2017.