This scholarship is open to students from Uganda to do a master’s at the University of Westminster.
Worth of the Award
Full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
You must be from Uganda, and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at the University.
- Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.
- A 400 word statement explaining why you should be considered for the particular scholarship. You must demonstrate:
• How you meet the criteria
• What you expect to gain from the opportunity
• How you intend to use your experience and knowledge in the future
• What your long-term goals/plans are.
The Scholarships Committee is particularly interested in how you envisage using the knowledge you gain from your course in the development of your community/region/nation (where appropriate).
Deadline: May each year.
Start of Course: September
For information about admission deadline, courses and departmental contacts click here.
To download the scholarship application form click here.
You still have questions? Email the admissions office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.