Seven Up Bottling Company Plc is offering a full scholarship to a Nigerian resident in the country to study for an MBA at the Harvard Business School (HBS). Every year, a Nigeria will be awarded the scholarship to enjoy high quality education at the prestigious university. The scholarship was initiated in 2010 as part of the 50th anniversary celebration of the company in accordance with its vision of a “greener future.” The link to the scholarship announcement on HBS website can be found below.
Worth of the Scholarship: It covers tuition, board, and travel allowance throughout the two-year MBA programme
Start of the Programme: September each year.
Eligibility: To be considered for 7Up Harvard MBA Scholarship:
- you must be a Nigerian citizen
- you must be resident in Nigeria
- you must have gained admission into the Harvard Business School MBA Program
How to Apply
- First apply for admission using the link below.
- Once you have gained admission into the MBA programme, send a copy of you admission letter to [email protected] and you will be contacted on the next steps by 7Up.
- Or you can email them to know about their deadline.
- It is important to bear in mind that the MBA programme admission circle at Harvard is usually from September to April.
Deadlines: The next admission application deadline for Harvard MBA Porgram admission is 6pm Nigerian time, January 5, 2016 (for Round 2 admission). While there is another deadline for April 4, 2016 (for Round 3), you are however advised to apply latest in Round 2 so that you can have enough time to process your visa if you are accepted for admission.
To apply for admission, visit the HBS online application page by clicking here.