Goldsmith University, UK, invites appplications from suitably qualified and outstanding students of all nationalities for the 2014-2015 Goldsmith University International Postgraduate Scholarship in London, UK. The scholarships are for research courses at the University, especially PhD study.
All applicants must be self-financing to some extent.
Worth of Award
- There is one scholarship available to a prospective international student applying to study for a full-time postgraduate research programme.
- The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is tenable for the first year only.
To be eligible to apply you must
- Have applied for a place on a full-time postgraduate research degree, have an international fee liability and are self-financing to some extent.
- You will also need to demonstrate academic excellence and/or significant achievement in your chosen field of study.
- Note that currently enrolled students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- The scholarship application form for 2014 entry will be available online soon.
- Note that the application form for a scholarship is processed separately from application form for admission.
- Applicants must therefore ensure that they provide copies of all relevant transcripts and certificates with the application.
- Applicants must have also applied for admission on their chosen course by this date.
- All applications will be assessed on academic merit and potential to contribute to the life of the college – financial circumstances will not be taken into account
For further information email: [email protected].
Deadline: Applications must reach the institute by April 1, 2014.