Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship to suitably qualified Nigerian students for the 2014-2015 academic session.
The scholarship is awarded to outstanding and intelligent Nigerian undergraduate students.
Worth of Award: Not stated but usually contributes towards fees and living expenses depending on your fees
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply
- Apply online on their website via the link below
- Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to click on “How it Works” tab on their website for step-by-step guide to apply.
- Before you start your application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
v Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
v School ID card
v Admission letter
v Birth certificate
v O’ Level result
v JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Note: The application described above is for only Fresh Applicants, current beneficiaries from previous NNPC/ CHEVRON JV Schemes should kindly go to www.scholastica.ng for more instructions.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.
You still have questions? Email them: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07088609791, 07011962033.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly February 21, 2014.