The Central European University in Hungary invites applications for the CEU’s Master’s Excellence Scholarship for 2022/23 academic year. Students who permanently reside in Budapest are not eligible for CEU housing.
Scholarship recipients who were awarded housing in the CEU’s Residence Center have the option to decline it. In such cases, however, CEU does not cover the costs of alternative accommodation.
The admissions committee will evaluate candidates on a holistic level, taking into account the individual’s potential for both academic and personal growth as well as the unique qualities and experiences that he or she could contribute to make SPP an intellectual basin of innovative ideas. Applicants will be notified of the decision (including any financial aid package offered) via the online application system around April 1.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and health insurance.
- In addition, recipients are awarded a monthly stipend of 1,000 EUR
- They recruit students internationally
- applicants of all nationalities can apply.
How to Apply
- All applicants will be automatically considered for merit-based financial aid. There is no separate application.
- Applying to the Master of Public Administration (MPA) is a two-step process consisting of a written application followed by an interview upon invitation.
- Written Application: SPP accepts applications for the two-year MPA program. Incomplete applications cannot be considered. In order to fulfill the CEU Admission Requirements and the School-specific requirements, all applicants will need to submit the following documents:
- Completed Online Application Form
- Proof of English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Response to one short essay
Deadline: If you want to be considered for this award, you have to apply by February 1, 2022 (23:59, Central European Time).