Sabanci University in Turkey, a non-profit foundation university invites applications for the merit-based scholarships for MBA students including international applicants in the 2021/22 academic year.
The number of students receiving scholarships may change depending on the individual amounts. All scholarship requests should be submitted with the application documents during the online application. Scholarship decisions are made after the documents in the application package are reviewed and the interview of the candidate is completed.
Worth of Award
- The Aysegul Arsoy Scholarship: This scholarship includes tuition fee exemption, monthly stipend payment between September-June, free accommodation on campus (in double room) or if the student lives off-campus, monthly transportation support for ten months and book support annually.
- Sabanci Graduate Business School Participation in Educational and Academic Activities: up to full tuition
- MBA students including international applicants.
- Candidate with an average GMAT or GRE score may be offered a scholarship if s/he has other strong skills.
- GMAT or GRE score is one of the primary criteria used in scholarship decisions
- Although GMAT or GRE score is one of the primary criteria used in scholarship decisions, it is by no means the only criterion. For instance, a candidate who has very high GMAT or GRE score may not be accepted to the program if at the end of the interview the committee decides that he lacks a certain level of communication skills.
- On the other hand, a candidate with an average GMAT or GRE score may be offered a scholarship if s/he has other strong skills. Candidates are strongly encouraged to study for the GMAT or GRE examinations since getting used to the types of questions is essential for getting high scores (just like in all standardized tests).
How to Apply
In order to fill out the online application, applicants do not need to have all of their exam (GMAT, TOEFL etc.) results.
The following application documents (hard-copy versions) must be sent
- Signed online application affidavit
- Copy of the Diploma (or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution
- A photograph
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience (work experience is not required but seen as an asset)
- Two letters of recommendation (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferred) in signed and sealed envelopes.
- Statement of Purpose – A well-written statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an MBA degree at Sabanci University.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores. Applicants should request their test score reports to be sent by ETS directly to Sabanci University (institution number 7100).
The application package should be sent to (your application will be complete when they receive your application package):
Ms. Burcu Albayrak
Sabanc? School of Management
Orta Mah. Üniversite Cad. No:27
Orhanli, Tuzla 34956 Istanbul
0 0216 483 9672
Deadline: Regular and Scholarship Application Deadline: June 11th, 2021