The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) offers scholarships for Master’s Programs for International Students in the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) has set up the UCAS Scholarship for International Students to sponsor young talents all over the world to pursue Master’s or Doctoral degree, or attend courses, conduct research or pay academic visits at UCAS faculties/CAS institutes. The Scholarship also encourages international graduate students currently studying at foreign universities to come for study on joint programs.
Since 2016, the Scholarship has been majorly sponsoring Master students and Master-PhD students.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship consists of both a full scholarship and a partial scholarship.
- The full scholarship provides tuition waiver, monthly stipend, basic accommodation and medical insurance; while the partial scholarship covers some items of the Full.
To be eligible applicants must be;
- Non-Chinese citizens.
- Be in good health, of good character, and willing to abide by China’s laws and decrees, as well as UCAS’s rules and regulations.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in program-related fields with satisfactory performance.
- As some countries’ higher education systems are very different from the Chinese system, applicants from different education systems should see Attachment 1 for reference.
- Get approval for application from a host supervisor in CAS and the institute/school that the supervisor is affiliated with.
- Language skills requirements
How to Apply
- Check eligibility criteria
- Find eligible supervisors affiliated with UCAS faculties/CAS institutes.
- Applications shall be submitted via the Online Application System for International Students of UCAS
- Personal information page of ordinary passport
- Complete CV with a brief introduction of research experience
Deadline: Application closes March 31, 2021.