BPP University in UK invites applications for Full fee Scholarships for postgraduates in the 2021/22 academic session.
They support the brightest future talent, from all backgrounds. That’s why they offer scholarships to those who might not have the finances to go to university, but have the ability, commitment and drive. Each year over £1,000,000 is available across their fund to support studies.
Worth of Award
- Throughout the year, they award up to 10 full-fee scholarships to highly committed individuals.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and invited to complete an additional assessment.
To apply, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Hold an offer to study with BPP University Law School or BPP University School of Business and Technology for the September 2019 intake
- Achieved a minimum of a 2:1 degree result or equivalent (or 2:2 with evidence of mitigating circumstances, reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
- Not hold full sponsorship for the course from elsewhere (e.g. an employer)
You will be asked to demonstrate evidence of your suitability while we assess your application against the relevant scholarship criteria. This will depend based on the course you are applying for. There are:
Dean of the Law School Scholarship
Aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate an outstanding standard of academic achievement and commitment to their legal career.
Future Leader Scholarship
Offered to those showcasing outstanding leadership skills or innovation ability, with the drive and ambition to become a future leader within the legal profession.
Lord Holmes Scholarship
Awarded to those demonstrating a unique and inspiring legal career journey – overcoming obstacles or providing outstanding contribution to charitable causes.
Full fee Scholarships for postgraduate business and technology courses
Throughout the year, three full-fee scholarships are awarded to highly committed individuals. The Dean of The School of Business and Technology Scholarship is targeted towards high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career within business.
How to Apply
Complete your application through their online system.
Deadline: Application closes on July 18, 2021, for September Courses