The Swinburne University of Technology, Malaysia is offering a tuition fee Scholarship to International students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Swinburne University of Technology is dedicated to producing outstanding research that is relevant and internationally recognized. They offer their research students, staff and collaborators the opportunity to participate in world-changing projects. They invest in these projects and in excellent facilities to support these research activities.
Research at Swinburne is focused on its core strengths. Through this focused approach, they are able to concentrate their human and technical resources to create real change in the world. They work on innovative solutions and research programs that advance the economic, health and wellbeing of society.
Worth of Award
The Swinburne Tuition Fee Award is a merit-based award, offering full or partial (30%, 70% or 100%) tuition fee waivers for PhD or Master by Research candidates.
To be eligible for scholarships students will be assessed on:
- Academic performance
- Relevant research and work experience
- Research publications or creative works
- Alignment with the University’s Key Research Areas
The University will continue monitoring students’ eligibility for financial support schemes. Continuation of the scholarship is dependent on the student maintaining satisfactory progress.
How to Apply
- Applications are open year-round. Students should submit their application form and supporting documents to the School of Research at the same time they apply for admission to a research degree.
- Recipients of this Fee Waiver Award will be required to contribute 2-4 hours per week towards their faculty’s teaching and research activities.
- For more information please contact Ms Jane Teo at the School of Research.
Deadline: Application is ongoing and Applications for research degrees are accepted year-round for most research programs