The University of Adelaide is inviting applications for its Master of Philosophy (No Honours) Mphil International Scholarships for the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety, and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures, and operational strategies.
Worth of Award
- The MPhil International Scholarship duration will be for up to two years for a Masters degree.
- For the duration of the scholarship, the recipient will receive a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and a stipend of $28,852 (2022 rate) per annum.
- It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
To be eligible to hold a Master of Philosophy (No Honours) MPhil International Scholarship a student must:
- be an international student;
- have completed and been awarded a relevant Bachelor Degree or equivalent with an achieved minimum of a distinction average (GPA of 6.0 or above) at The University of Adelaide;
- not have commenced, be currently enrolled in, or hold an Honours Degree or a postgraduate qualification of any kind at The University of Adelaide or any other university;
- be eligible to enrol in the full-time postgraduate degree Master of Philosophy at the University of Adelaide;
- not be in receipt of an equivalent scholarship or salary from The University of Adelaide nor any sponsor to undertake the proposed degree; and
- must satisfy the minimum English language proficiency requirements as set by the university.
Those undertaking research via remote candidature are ineligible.
How to Apply
Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form.
Deadline: Application for MPhil International Scholarship closes is October 31, 2021.