Erasmus Mundus Joint Programme of the European Union is inviting applications for the SECCLO Master’s Programme in Security and Cloud Computing in 2022.
SECCLO is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Programme in the field of computer science, in information security and cloud computing. They combine practical engineering skills with a strongly research-based curriculum. The emphasis is on combining strong security knowledge with hands-on R&D skills in a specific technical area, cloud computing.
Their consortium consists of six highly ranked technical universities in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, and France. SECCLO aims is to educate highly professional engineers to meet both the immediate hiring requirements and the long-term needs of the European ICT industry.
Worth of Award
The award covers the;
- Contribution to participation costs
- Contribution to travel costs
- Contribution to installation costs
- Contribution to subsistence costs (max 24 months)
To be considered eligible for SECCLO, you will need to fulfil these general eligibility requirements:
- Your previous higher education institution needs to be officially recognized.
- Your previous degree needs to meet our requirements.
- If an English language test result is required from you, your test scores will need to fulfill our minimum requirements and you will need to submit the test result as instructed.
- You will need to submit your online application and all compulsory application documents before the application deadline as instructed.
- Selection criteria to the SECCLO Programme is a high-quality Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent studies encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits in Engineering (Computer Science or Information Technology) i.e. a degree consisting of at least three years of full-time studies.
How to Apply
Follow these seven steps during the SECCLO admission process;
- Study their admission requirements
- Prepare for the admission
- Take a language test (if required)
- Start collecting your application documents, especially if the country-specific requirements apply to you
- Fill in and submit the online application
- Submit the requested paper documents by mail
- Submit your language test scores (if required)
- Monitor your e-mail for their message and complement your application (if required)
- If your application was eligible and proceeded to the academic evaluation, wait for the selection results to be published
- Note that you can complete the first two steps before their application period begins.
Deadline: Application close January 5, 2022 at 3 pm (GMT +2:00)