Norrsken Foundation and Dagens Industri in Sweden invite applications from Solutions for funding and support in the Action Against Corona, in 2021
The coronavirus disease COVID-19 is a global pandemic. We are experiencing the worst public health crisis in a generation.
actionagainstcorona.org gathers initiatives, partners, volunteers and talent. It connects initiatives with grants or investments. Ideas, projects and startups that do the most important work in the world right now get exposure. They want to increase the likelihood of success, and mitigate the damage caused by this global crisis.
The coronavirus (Covid-19) could become the worst public health crisis in a generation, and we have to support all the solutions out there that can fight the negative effects. We believe that the best way we can offer support is by providing funding, access to networks and raising the awareness of the fantastic work by the people behind the solutions.
Worth of Award
- Apply for support. They can help with capital through grants or investments, and give support through their network and partners.
- To start with, Norrsken Foundation is providing potential grants without any profit requirements.
- Norrsken Foundation and Norrsken VC can also invest in solutions if there is a combination of impact and underlying profitable business model.
- Are you representing an initiative that can improve the situation? For the sick, for the healthcare system, or for the billions of people whose lives are – or soon will be – affected? If so, let them support you.
- Are you an organisation or an individual that wants to help? If so, find your match.
How to Apply
Apply by completing the form on their website
Deadline: Applications are ongoing