The University of West England (UWE) in the UK accepts applications for the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences Dean’s Scholarship in the 2021/22 academic year.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship includes a full tuition waiver
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- be applying from a country that recently has been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc programme
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Note for successful candidates: you will need to prove when you accept the Scholarship that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee.
How to Apply
- You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
- You will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed by the deadline
Deadline: The submission deadline is June 30, 2021.