The aim of Western Caspian University scholarship is to encourage and support candidates with excellent academic performance from low income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
Worth of Award
- Citizens of low income countries as defined by the World Bank
- People who have a current IELTS certification of 7.0 (or more) or TOEFL IBT score of 94 (or more)
- People aged below 35
- They strongly encourage women to apply for these scholarships.
- CV (Europass)
- Motivation Letter – up to 500 words
- A copy of diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs in apostilled and notarized with English translation
- A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate
Other Admission Documents:
- A copy of a photo page of international passport
- A photo of red background in 3×4 cm photo size
- A copy of medical report (Tests for hepatitis B, C, and HPV should be specified)
How to Apply
- In order to apply for one of the scholarships, you need to fill the application form
- Please note that the final decision regarding scholarship awards rests with the Selection Committee.
Deadline: Applications close on October 1, 2021.