The European Union is offering Scholarships for the Master of Science in Health Management in Aquaculture in the 2021/2022 academic session.
Worth of Award
EMJMD scholarships include:
- the students’ participation costs (including the tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the course),
- a contribution to student travel and installation cost and
- a subsistence allowance for the entire duration of Master’s programme
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree of 180ECTS (is equivalent to 3y) from a university or recognized equivalent
- Demonstrate through their transcripts or records to have successfully acquired:
- Basic science training in at least 5 out of 7 of the following fields: (i) Mathematics; (ii) Physics; (iii) Chemistry; (iv) Biochemistry; (v) Biology; (vi) Microbiology; (vii) Engineering
- Statistics level 1 and 2*
Some academic or professional background in aquaculture is highly recommended
The applicant must be proficient in English. The English language proficiency can be met by providing a certificate (not older than 5 years) of one of the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT 80
- ACADEMIC IELTS 6,5 overall score with a min. of 6 for writing and 6 for speaking
- CEFR B2 Issued by a European university language centre
- ESOL CAMBRIDGE English CAE (Advanced)
TOEFL/IELTS predictive tests and TOEIC will not be accepted
Language of instruction is not accepted anymore, except for:
- applicants who have a diploma (Secondary Education, Academic Bachelor Degree, Master Degree) awarded by a recognised institution in the Flemish Community
- applicants who are nationals from or have obtained a bachelor and/or master degree in a higher education institute with English as mode of instruction in USA, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland or Canada, and in the latter case a certificate that the mode of instruction was English has to be submitted.
How to Apply
Apply for admission to the consortium and a scholarship via the eConsort online platform. Do respect the deadlines for academic admission.
- First you need to register to the platform
- You will then receive an email with a link where you can complete the application form.
For all questions in relation to the scholarship procedure and other questions regarding tuition fee, accommodation, visa matters, etc. please contact [email protected]
After having submitted your application file in EConsort, your academic admissibility will be assessed. In case the outcome is positive, you will receive a Letter of Admission (LoI) and you will have to complete your application by sending legalised copies of your Bachelor degree and Transcripts of Academic Records, as well as a valid language certificate to our offices. You will be informed via email throughout the application process on how to proceed.
Deadline: Applications close on February 28, 2021.