In partnership with Startup Circles, Enigma Ventures hass launched a programme to help support new and existing businesses that are focused on solving issues and systemic problems to help build a new world going forward in 2021.
Enygma Ventures is a unique purpose driven investment fund, led by award winning entrepreneurs with 40 years of combined experience growing and scaling businesses in Africa, US & Europe. They understand the struggles and challenges of building big businesses, having built big businesses ourselves. They wholeheartedly believe in win/win scenarios for the investor and entrepreneur and therefore have the ability to create flexible financial solutions with efficient & strategic deployment of capital whilst providing helpful tailored support. Through their networks they are able to create access to expertise, mentors, local and overseas markets.
Worth of Award
- If you are at the ideation stage you will likely first be put through the Startup Circles programme. This will provide you with world-class mentorship, training and the help to validate your business quickly and efficiently.
- If you are an existing business and have validated your concept – equity seed funding will be available.
- There is the possibility of receiving both mentoring, education and seed funding.
- Businesses that are focused on solving problems for Southern Africa (SADC). The business must either be based or serve/operate in the region.
- The idea/business must be scalable and able to operate on a large scale or have a large addressable market.
- For profit ideas/businesses. They are not able to support charitable concepts at this time.
- Both male and female applicants. Please note, they will always have a gender inclusion bias and so will be more interested in ideas that have equality at their heart.
How to Apply
You can apply through their website.
Deadline: Application closes April 30, 2021.