The University of Queensland in Australia invites applications for Refugee and Humanitarian Scholarships in the 2021/22 academic session.
The University of Queensland is offering up to 10 scholarships for students from refugee or asylum seeker backgrounds each year.
Worth of Award
- The Scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver and an $8000 annual living stipend for students to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies.
- an applicant is in Australia and currently on a Bridging Visa ‘E’ (subclass 050), Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785) or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (subclass 790)
- an applicant has obtained an offer to study at UQ and therefore have met the academic and English Language entry requirements for the purposed program of study
- an applicant will be enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at UQ
How to Apply
- Applications are to be submitted on the prescribed electronic form with supporting documentation attached. If you experience difficulties in uploading supporting documentation, you can forwarded the documents to [email protected] by email or post prior to the closing date.
- Please ensure you answer all the questions relevant to your situation and provide all the required supporting documentation.
- Applications and supporting documents must be submitted by the scholarship closing date listed on the UQ Scholarships website.
Deadline: Applications close June 30, 2021.