The University of Western Australia invites applications for the Global Excellence Scholarship for High-Achieving Students for the 2021/22 academic year.
The scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the university.
It would interest you to know that a choice to study at the Western University of Australia is a choice to set yourself apart with a globally recognized degree from a world top 100 university. This university takes education beyond the books. With experience-rich, industry-connected learning, you’ll graduate equipped to succeed in local, national, and international careers.
Worth of Award
The scholarship offer includes up to
- AUD$48,000 over four years for undergraduates commencing eligible courses in 2022.
- AUD$36,000 over three years for undergraduates commencing eligible courses in 2022.
- AUD$24,000 over two years for postgraduates commencing eligible courses in 2022.
For the Global Excellence Scholarship you will need to:
- be a citizen of one of the countries on this list.
- have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- have achieved an equivalent:
- ATAR of 88.00 – 98.00+; or
- WAM of 70.00 – 85.00+
Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s eligibility
The following Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are considered eligible. The scholarship incorporates both the undergraduate and postgraduate components.
Bachelor of Science and Master of
- Biological Science (CM010)
- Geoscience (CM009)
- Environmental Science (CM008)
- Biotechnology (CM007)
- Biological Science (CM005)
- Biomedical Science (CM004)
- Combined Bachelors-Masters Double Award Package in Economics (CM002)
Eligible countries in Africa include
How to Apply
All applications are to be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications are currently ongoing.