Concordia University Wisconsin invites applications for the International Undergraduate Student Scholarships in the USA for the 2021/22 academic year.
The university is a learning community at the junction of knowledge and Christian faith, where students develop their God-given potential and prepare to lead uncommon lives of higher professional purpose for the betterment of self and community. All of the schools, programs, and initiatives of the university are guided by shared fidelity to this central promise.
Furthermore, it boasts of a 12:1 student to faculty ratio and is the #1 safest campus in Wisconsin. It is also renowned for having 90% job placement rates as well as runs the #1 largest MBA program in Wisconsin. This goes to show that international students choosing to school at Concordia University are taking a step in the right direction.
Worth of Award
The International Undergraduate Student Scholarships at Concordia University Wisconsin offer comes in two folds:
- applying without an ACT or SAT test are eligible for up to $12,000 per academic year.
- who have taken an ACT or SAT are eligible for up to $22,000 per academic year.
- are allowed to apply to all undergraduate degree courses and subjects under this grant.
- from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant
- must be an international student.
- must already be enrolled in an undergraduate course at Concordia.
How to Apply
All applications are to be made online via the official website.
Deadline: July 21, 2021.