Solidarität Zero is offering scholarships to attend the One Young World Summit holding in Munich, Germany, from 22–25 July 2021.
Whilst the One Young World Summit 2021 will welcome digital delegates from every country in the world, the vision of “the world under one roof” remains key to the One Young World philosophy. One Young World invites young leaders living across Europe to apply to join the Summit in Munich to ensure that every country is represented.
Worth of Award
- In-person delegate participation in the One Young World Summit 2021 which takes place in Munch, Germany from 22 – 25 July.*
- Return travel within Europe.
- Hotel accommodation for the duration of the Summit.
- Meals and catering throughout the Summit.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
- Young leaders with a track record of delivering social impact related to at least one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Aged 18 – 30**.
- Residents of one of the countries listed.
- Eligible to represent one of the countries listed.
- Priority will be given to applicants able to represent countries that are least like to otherwise be represented by delegates attending the Summt in-person.
- One Young World Ambassadors ARE eligible for this scholarship and their applications will be treated on an equal standing to those of first time One Young Word applicants.
How to Apply
The application is online by filling out the form on their website
Deadline: Applications close June 3, 2021.